Tuesday 22 March 2011

FEEDBACK FOR NMW 001

FEEDBACK FOR NMW 001

ETHYL - “it's a great ep, it really is.”
JIMPSTER – “this is excellent! right up my street. all tracks are spot on but i think A1 will be my pick to play out.”
SHUR – I –KAN – “Lovely release. Keep 'em coming - I'll be giving this love in my sets and shows.”
NICHOLAS – “all the tracks are dope”
SOLAB/CARLOS NILMMNS – “Full support for this”
QUINTESSENTIALS – “very cool package, all 4 tracks/mixes are dope, my favs are the 2 originals!”
FINE ART RECORDINGS – “Lovely release”
LTJ EXPERIENCE - “It’s deep and cool!”
MOODYMANC – “Love it... both 'b's' are particularly up my street!”
BRENDON MOELLER – “solid debut for the new label”
ANTON ZAP – “great roots house music. will play and support!”
MARK E – “these are all excellent, particularly feeling the lady blacktronica remix.”
SLEAZY BEATS RECORDINGS – “Really like the first NMW release…congrats!”
NICK V – “I love the release, very detroit sounding indeed, great work”
LEFTSIDE WOBBLE – “Class package. Heavy rotation from me on both the main cuts.”
FABIO GENITO - “EP is dopeness...playing it all over!


Thanks to everyone for the support!

No comments:

Post a Comment